Soil Contamination and Trace Sources
Introduction To Spectroscopy with InterSpec
- For a video of this presentation, see the Nuclear Science and Security Consortium website or on YouTube.
Overview Course Sep 2020
- All files spectrum_files.zip
An overview of using InterSpec for Analysis (Oct 2018)
Making a Detector Response Function
Tutorial on making a detector response function in InterSpec: detector_characterization_brief_20190619.pdf.
Further information (also available within InterSpec in its help system) is in make_drf_help_20190619.pdf
- Determine nuclide, and distance a source is inside a cargo container in a high scatter environment
- Determine nuclide, activity, and depth of a buried source from a single HPGe measurement
- Determine Uranium enrichment and mass